1) Coca-Cola was originally green.
2) The most common name in the world is Mohammed.
3) The name of all the continents end with the same letter that they start with.
4) The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.
5) TYPEWRITER is the longest word that can be made using the letters only on one row of the keyboard.
6) It is impossible to lick your elbow.
7) People say "Bless you" when you sneeze because when you sneeze,your heart stops for a millisecond.
8) The "sixth sick sheik's sixth sheep's sick" is said to be the toughest tongue twister in the English language.
9) Each king in a deck of playing cards represents a great king from history. Spades - King David . Clubs - Alexander the Great, Hearts - Charlemagne Diamonds - Julius Caesar.
10) 111,111,111 x 111,111,111 = 12,345,678,987,654,321 (BEST fact)